Sunday, April 10, 2016

That's A Wrap!


We have finally reached the end to our portfolio project and I can proudly say that I am relieved. First and foremost, I would like to thank my partner, Catalina for assisting in creating this product and for being an incredibly cooperative partner throughout this whole project. I would also like to thank everyone who gave me critiques and comments as we created this piece, which allowed me to improve this project to the best of my ability. Looking back to the beginning of this project, I would have never imagined how much I truly enjoyed creating this project. During the duration of this project I have also learned a variety of new skills that I will now utilize for further references. I genuinely believe that maintaining this blog has been the best part of this whole process. This blog has been an outlet for me to mix my personal perspectives with the product I was creating. Overall, I’m sad to say that the end has come for this portfolio project, but I am more than happy for the outcome!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment