Thursday, March 31, 2016

Quick Update!

   On Monday, Catalina and I finally began our storyboard! We began discussing some of the main shots we would like to incorporate. One of our biggest concerns we have at this point is that we want to alternate between point-of-view shots and regular ones of our character. Due to the fact that we are filming an individual's morning routine, we want to portray the direct tasks this person completes each morning and their thoughts as they complete these tasks. As we were creating our storyboard we decided that it would be best to create some back up shots in case some do not work out when we film. On Tuesday we simply made final changes and modifications to our storyboard.

  Yesterday my classmates and I met in groups and we discussed our progress thus far. I personally felt as if this was really beneficial for me because it allowed me to get some constructive crtiscism as well as advice on what we need to do to better our opening. I think this activity was also helpful because I was able to ask questions about some of my concerns. In addition to this, our groups were also given the names of other students to review and comment on their blogs. I loved this because it allowed me to see other people's perspectives and thought processes. It was also interesting to be able to give advice to someone who I'd never met before.

   Today Catalina and I worked together to search for some potential non-copyright music for our film. We utilized the website Purple Planet and looked over the categories they had to offers. We found quite a few that captures our attention and wrote them down for future references. Overall I'm feeling a bit more relaxed because little by little things are falling into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment